Any use of this Site by any person (hereafter referred to as the “User”) implies automatic and full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use listed below:
Access to Information and Documents:
1) The objective of this M-Park Web Site is to provide information (text, images, documents, etc.) relating to the objectives, activities and operations of M-Park products and services.
2) Access to most information and documents is open to the public.
Access to some information and documents is available to registered Customers and Suppliers only.
Access to the remainder of the information and documents is restricted exclusively to M-Park staff for their own information and, for the information of those persons appointed by Staff to participate in the work of M-Park and whose contact details have been transmitted to the Web site or its Mobile applications.
3) Passwords are provided for the exclusive personal use of each User and it is strictly forbidden to communicate the password or make it accessible to any other person. The information contained in the sections of the site accessible via a password may not be distributed or made accessible to any other person without the prior written consent of M-Park
Terms and Conditions
4) Subject to Users vested rights
5) In principle, only M-Park Staff may benefit from certain derogations to the limitations mentioned or resulting from the present Notice. Derogations may be granted in accordance with the provisions of this Notice, either in general or on a case-by-case basis, and subject to compliance with any restrictions which may be contained therein. The rights of the beneficiaries of a derogation are not transferable in any way.
No derogation or waiver of any portion of this notice shall be enforceable unless it was granted or made in writing and signed by a duly empowered representative of Motis Tolls Limited (T/A M-Park).
6) Indicating “Source M-Park” during the use of information from this Web site, or associate Web and Mobile Applications is essential providing the use or circulation of that information is not prohibited or has been duly authorised by M-Park –and this is made known to third parties.
7) Should any provision of this Notice be deemed to be unenforceable under applicable law, this shall not invalidate other provisions thereof, which shall then be interpreted and enforced as though the null and void provision did not exist or, if other provisions cannot be interpreted and enforced without the null and void provision, the null and void provision shall be amended in such a manner as to give effect to the original intent of this Notice to the greatest extent possible.
8) In case of amendments to these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Terms and Conditions of Use in force at the time of use of the site, of placing an order, subscribing or registering for an account to use this site or other M-Park facilities shall apply.
9) The courts of Northern Ireland shall have sole jurisdiction to judge under NI law any claims by the User against M-Park not settled amicably. M-Park reserves the right to sue, anywhere and by virtue of applicable law, any User having breached the provisions of this Legal Notice.
8)M-Park makes every effort to keep information, within the M-Park mobile and web applications as detailed and as precise and complete as possible. However, due to ongoing improvements or changes to the various parking areas listed within the M-Park applications, we might not be immediately aware of such improvements or changes. Updating the site information held within M-Park is the responsibility of the Site Operators.
9)M-Park, therefore, do not warrant the accuracy of the site information within the web and mobile applications, particularly with regard to the available services and levels of comfort and security.
10)If you click on a third party link within M-Park, you will be leaving our application. Links are provided for your convenience and do not offer or imply an endorsement by M-Park of the products and services provided via these links. M-Park have no control over the content of any third parties websites and are not responsible for these sites, their content or their availability.
11) The designations of countries, territories, cities and any reference to such places on this Web Site and related Applications shall not be considered as implying any standpoint whatsoever on the part of M-Park concerning the political or legal status of such places or their boundaries.
12) All data, information, illustrations, drawings, logos, trademarks, etc. issued on the M-Park Site are protected worldwide by Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and other International Legislation appertaining to intellectual property rights.
13) Subject to the terms of this Notice and to any specific restrictions which may apply to any part of the Site or to any User, M-Park authorises the User to consult the Site, to download or copy its Content for personal use only, without granting the User any right to: store Content in a computer system from which it may be recovered, reproduce or in any other way exploit, publish, distribute, issue in any other format, electronically or in any other way, sell, resell or put the Content or part thereof at the disposal of third parties free of charge or use it for commercial purposes or to compile or create derivative works. Consequently, any use contrary to the above-mentioned principles shall be considered unlawful and sanctioned for breach of intellectual property rights.
Protection of Personal Data
14) The User may often browse the M-Park Site without providing any personal information. However, it may be necessary for the User to provide personal data (name, address, e-mail address and possibly other data) to enable the M-Park to provide the User with information and to record any requested subscription or registration.
16) In providing links to third sites according to the provisions of paragraph 11 above, M-Park disclaims any liability. The User shall be responsible for checking the latter sites’ policy in the field of personal data and privacy protection.”